CIFAC is Hiring a Regional Compliance Manager (RCM) – Northern Region
Application Deadline: October 5, 2018
General Description: The RCM supports the public works construction industry in their effort to retain and create job opportunities through competitive bidding by monitoring and investigating cities, counties, special districts and Caltrans; for force account and public bidding matters; serve as a contact and liaison with these government agencies within a designated region, provide public works construction related services and education to CIFAC and industry members.
Northern Region Counties: Butte, Colusa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Glenn, Humboldt, Lake, Lassen, Mendocino, Modoc, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Yolo, Yuba
Classification: Full Time, Exempt, At-will Position
- Must reside and be able to travel within designated region
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs., stoop, crawl, bend, push, pull and walk on uneven terrain/slippery conditions under varying weather conditions
- Must be equipped and able to work out of a home-office
- Must have reliable transportation to travel within designated region
- Applicant must have and maintain a valid California Driver’s License, vehicle insurance coverage and vehicle registration.
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment substance screening test
Send Cover Letter, explaining your qualifications, and a Resume by email or fax to:
Attention: Shawneen Nicholson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (707) 439-3810
Questions: call (800) 755-3354